Professional Training with a 21st-Century Edge
Physicians, fellows and residents receive hands-on training in our 4,000 square foot simulated operating room environment with up to 20 stations. In our Bioskills Lab, Physicians can observe the latest technology and practice cutting-edge medical procedures.
The Bioskills Lab is an ideal venue for anatomy workshops for all surgical and endovascular specialties. Course participants can examine skillfully dissected cadaveric specimens and anatomical models under the guidance of our expert staff.
- Programs in the Bioskills Lab benefit from cutting-edge transmission capabilities that allow real-time observation and discussion.
- Our dissection specialists will fix, prepare and display specimens for optimal visualization, assisting with all aspects of clinical program coordination.
- Three high definition cameras allow us to capture the teaching station from multiple angles for viewing and recording.
- Course participants can monitor the Bioskills Lab from the comfort of our Teleconference Center.
- All clinical lab programs can be broadcast live anywhere in the world, archived for later viewing or edited into a video for marketing or clinical teaching.