Digital Media Specialist
The Seattle Science Foundation is a looking for a full time Digital Media Specialist. The position will work alongside physicians, researchers, engineers and other health care professionals to create world-class education, training and research experiences. The position will be a combination of basic in-house audio visual support and professional video production. We are looking for a self-starter who is driven to create videos that spark emotions and inspire those who are watching. Ideal candidates must have a positive attitude, strong communication skills and be comfortable filming cadaveric specimens and live surgeries.
Audio Visual Support
- Interface with clients on AV needs, troubleshooting technical issues, integrating PowerPoint slides/videos, etc.
- Assist with video conferencing.
- Other duties as required.
- Work with the Digital Media Manager to develop, create, and produce videos for educational, promotional, product, marketing and company related projects.
- Create and edit video content for multi-‐‑platform use and distribution including: online and social media channels.
- Coordinate and work with outside vendor/client timelines and deliverable.
Other duties as assigned.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS FOR THIS POSITION INCLUDE:
o Must provide a 3-‐‑minute portfolio of past work.
o Proficient Apple Computer User
o Expert in Final Cut Pro X
o Expert in After Effects
o Proficient and creative in planning, recording, and editing video.
o Knack for troubleshooting technical issues.
PREFERRED SKILLS INCLUDE:
o Experience with Graphic Design
o 3D Animation
Shift: Day. Some evenings and weekends required.
Job Category: Admin
Please submit resume and link to a 3-minute portfolio of past work to email@example.com.