November 4-5, 2016
Seattle Science Foundation
550 17th Avenue, James Tower, Suite 600
Seattle, WA 98122
This year's Interventional Pain Management Fellows Course is designed to bring interventional pain management and interventional spine fellows in training together to advance interventional procedures.
Topics will include:
- Anatomy of the vertebral body
- Pedicular approach to vertebral augmentation
- Kyphoplasty via the suprapedicular approach
- Pathophysiology of lumbar facet mediated pain
- Differential diagnosis
- Lumbar and cervical spinal anatomy
- Latest lumbar radio frequency techniques
- Indications for spinal cord stimulation
- Cervical and lumbar spinal cord stimulation trial techniques
- Spinal cord stimulation implantation techniques for cervical and lumbar spine
Hands On Cadaveric Lab:
- Vertebroplasty (1 thoracic & 1 lumbar station)
- Kyphoplasty (1 thoracic & lumbar station)
- Neurotomy (1 cervical & 1 lumbar station)
- Spinal Cord Stimulation Stations (1 cervical & 1 lumbar station)
The conversion of any fellowship to practice often can be challenging. It is our hope that this course will provide a useful starting point for this important phase of training.
*Registration for this course is now closed. If you would like to join the waitlist please complete the form through the link below.
The intended audience for this course includes fellows from Interventional Spine and Interventional Pain Management Fellowship programs who are either in their last year of training or in a spine fellowship program. We will also consider surgeons in their first year of practice as well.
The Seattle Science Foundation is located at 550 17th Avenue, James Tower, Suite 600 in Seattle, Washington. Parking is available in the garage on 16th Avenue between Cherry and Jefferson at a maximum fee of $16.50. From I-5 (northbound and southbound), take the James Street exit. Travel east on James Street. James will become Cherry Street. Turn right (south) on 16th Avenue. Turn right into the main garage entrance.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION
Phone: (206) 732-6500
Fax: (206) 732-6599