November 21, 2015
Seattle Science Foundation
550 17th Avenue, James Tower, Suite 600
Seattle, WA 98122
This year's Interventional Pain Management Fellows Course is designed to bring interventional pain management and interventional spine fellows in training together to advance interventional procedures.
TOPICS WILL INCLUDE:
- Pathophysiology of lumbar facet mediated pain
- Differential diagnosis
- Lumbar and cervical spinal anatomy
- Latest lumbar radio frequency techniques
- Indications for spinal cord stimulation
- Cervical and lumbar spinal cord stimulation trial techniques
- Spinal cord stimulation implantation techniques for cervical and lumbar spine
HANDS-ON CADAVERIC LAB:
- Neurotomy (1 cervical & 1 lumbar station)
- Spinal Cord Stimulation Stations (1 cervical & 1 lumbar station)
The conversion of any fellowship to practice often can be challenging. It is our hope that this course will provide a useful starting point for this important phase of training.
The registration fee is waived as this workshop is being supported by educational grants from industry. For out-of-town attendees, one night of shared accommodation at the Silver Cloud Hotel (room & tax only) for Friday evening will be covered. We will take care of booking the rooms. In addition, the course will cover up to $500 towards the cost of coach-class airfare.
* * This course is currently sold out. * *
The intended audience for this course includes fellows from Interventional Spine and Interventional Pain Management Fellowship programs who are either in their last year of training or in a spine fellowship program. We will also consider surgeons in their first year of practice as well.
The Seattle Science Foundation is located at 500 17th Avenue, James Tower, Suite 600 in Seattle, Washington. Parking is available in the garage on 16th Avenue between Cherry and Jefferson at a maximum fee of $16.50. From I-5 (northbound and southbound), take the James Street exit. Travel east on James Street. James will become Cherry Street. Turn right (south) on 16th Avenue. Turn right into the main garage entrance.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION
Phone: (206) 732-6500
Fax: (206) 732-6599