We cordially invite you to participate as an exhibitor for the upcoming Pacific Northwest Robotic Urology Symposium (PNRUS) taking place September 25-26, 2015. The symposium is being held at the Seattle Science Foundation. The Foundation is located just 25 miles north of the SeaTac International Airport in downtown Seattle on the Swedish Medical Center campus. The display fee is $2000 which includes 1.5 days of exhibiting.
Exhibit Space Includes:
- A 6 ft table-top with skirted fabric and chair(s)
- Two exhibitor name badges
- Standard identification sign showing exhibitor's name
- Exhibit area directory listing in handout to all symposium participants. Includes name, product/service, contact info as provided on your “exhibit request form”
- Pre-registration attendee list provided at the event
Breakfast and coffee breaks will take place in the exhibit area.
The primary focus of the developmental symposium is to enhance the knowledge and improve the skills of urology robotic surgeons in the areas of renal and prostate surgeries. This year’s detailed agenda is available upon request and on our web page.
World class experts in the field of robotic urology surgery have been invited to share their expertise during this unprecedented educational event in the Northwest that is featuring (3) live surgeries with panel discussions.
To reserve your exhibit space or discuss sponsorship opportunities, please feel free to contact our CME Coordinator and Symposium Registrar.
CME Coordinator and Symposium Registrar
Pacific Northwest Robotic Urology Symposium
(425) 971-5822 cell