Unmatched in Quality and Accessibility
Seattle Science Foundation's Teleconference Center offers healthcare professionals a unique opportunity to interact with their peers, both on site and via worldwide teleconference.
- Up to 60 individuals can participate in courses held in our comfortable, 21st-century Teleconference Center - joined by their colleagues from across the country or around the world.
Eight large high definition screens provide unparalleled viewing from every seat - even if that seat is halfway around the world.
- Three HD cameras and an in-room production switcher give every attendee access to the instructor in the room
- Videoconferences are broadcasted over a high-speed network infrastructiure exclusive to research and education entities.
- Live streaming 1,000 times faster than the standard Internet
- Crystal-clear transmissions with little or no latency
- Ability to record and broadcast four video streams simultaneously
Full editing suite to produce professional grade HD videos.